So Treiben Wir Den Winter Aus (Thus We Drive the Winter Out) (Coming soon)
The Importance of Song in Ritual (Currently being constructed)
Sólmónað Fægening / Charming of the Plough Sample Ritual (This is an unpublished page. Contact me if you would like access.)
Other Sites — Rites and Rituals/Trow and Thew:
The Ealdrice website has several good pieces of information. Below are just some samples! Check out the website for more trow and thew, wordhoard, etc.
- Géareshwéol (Wheel of the Year)
- An Anglo-Saxon Géarmæl (Year-reckoning)
- The Gods of Anglo-Saxon Heathendom
- Luck and its importance to us as Heathens
- A Morgengemund/Morning Meditation (One of my favs!)
Ordgeþanc has several wonderful hymns. This is just a sampling of holy tide hymns but there are other on the gods, etc. as well.
Both Gering Theod and Frigga’s Web have informative articles that I’ve found useful. Here’s a few: